Request for repeat prescriptions can be made in the following ways:
- By hand - please use your prescription request form and clearly mark the items required.
- By post – send it to us enclosing a stamped address envelope for return.
- By email - on firstname.lastname@example.org
- By fax - on 0141 632 2012.
- Online – follow the link at the top of this page to complete a simple registration.
- By telephone - to our repeat prescription request line. You may call 232 1832 at any time of day or night and leave your request.
You can also leave your preferred local chemist name and they will pick up your prescription from the surgery. This will save you coming to collect it.
If you should attend the hospital and be given a prescription to be taken to your doctor please give us 24 hours to process this. This reduces the risk of mistakes being made. If a hospital clinic wants you to start medication immediately they will supply this on the day.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip. Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.
Please allow two full working days for prescriptions to be processed and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account.