Clinics & Services
Chronic Disease Management
Annual reviews are available for patients with the following conditions:
- Diabetes - including appointments with the dietician and podiatrist.
- Heart Disease
You will be called annually for your review. Please note only one invite will be sent, please make your appointment.
- Blood Tests
- Cervical Smears
- Child Health Surveillance & Immunisations - together with the health visitor.
- Contraception Advice
- Ear Syringing
- Maternity Services - in the antenatal and postnatal period together with the midwife from the Southern General Hospital.
- Annual Flu Immunisations - to protect the elderly and at risk.
- Regular Monitoring - by blood and urine tests for patients on a range of drugs for arthritis and bowel problems.
- Minor Surgery - freezing of warts and other small skin lesions.
- Smoking Cessation
- Weight management Advice